- Control almost any video device whether analog or DV. Control RS-422 & RS-232 devices via serial port or control any DV
device via IEEE-1394 firewire.
- Dynamic user interface with the ability to wrap text within each cell in the clip, drop down selection for ranking clips, hide
columns, and a new toolbar panel.
- Advanced printing functions that include, fit to page, user defined headers and footers with page numbers, first row repeat,
date and log title.
- "Export Manager" lets you select where the log data is placed in your EDL or batch digitize list.
- Frame grabbing via any AVI or WMD compliant capture card, TV tuner card, IEEE-1394 firewire or external video device. (*Note:
some devices designed to hardware encode mpeg files may not work or may require a custom interface.)
- Create HTML based pages with video thumbnails from your logs. Includes links between pages for multi-page output. Great for
project pages, client emails, or archiving records.
- Support for many export formats including Adobe Premiere, AVID, edit*, Final Cut Pro and Media 100.
Minimum PC Requirements:
Windows 98SE (Second Edition) or higher.
Logging with Video Preview and Thumbnail Capture:
- 90 MHz. Processor, VGA (640 x 480) 256 colors, 64 meg. RAM, 8 meg. Hard Disk space, open serial port, CD-ROM drive.
- 600 MHz. Processor, SVGA (800x600) 16 bit color, 128 meg. RAM, 20 meg. Hard Disk space, open serial port, CD-ROM drive.
This page updated May 14, 2004
*Note: Any company names and products on this page are the sole property of their respective owners and appear only as a reference to the product. It
in now way implies any relationship between any of the companies and Ebside Productions.