Ebside Productions is pleased to offer video logging and asset management services using our popular logging software, Log This®. We have a complete system built into a case that you can rent from us with one of our operators for anywhere from a half day to week.
The case includes:
- Mini tower computer with a video capture card, monitor and speakers.
- A/V switcher that controls input to the computer and to the "video out" on the back of the case.
- A BNC and XLR patch panel that allows easy connection of any professional video and audio sources.
- RS-232 to RS-422 adapter to connect to any professional VTR.
- Time code convertor box that can accept LTC, or video with VITC as time code sources.
- Color printer. (One printout of the log included with each days rental.)
To hire us for any of your video logging needs, whether on a shoot, pre-post production or for asset management services please call 614.801.0287 or email email@example.com.
Video Assist Services:
Our computer case can also be used for video assist and film script notes as well. The only additional item that is added to list above is a Scan convertor that is used to show the video from our logging computer on a monitor. This has several advantages over a traditional analog video assist package.
- Ability to "grab" still images of the video and insert them into the script notes.
- Create "web" based storyboards that can be printed or uploaded to the internet.
- Video is recorded to the computer hard drive so playback and repeating are almost instant. No more waiting for tape to re-cue.
- Ability to digitize select scenes and edit (low rez) video on the computer to preview how scenes might cut together.
- Easy to read, printed script notes with color "thumbnails" of each scene included.
- Ability to capture time code for audio sync reference or for film cameras that can "burn" time code on to the film.
To hire us for any of your video assist needs, or to get a quote on a project rate, please contact us at 614.801.0287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.